Sunday brunch time...
...Welcome to a brand new week...
"You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."
1) What did you do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, if anything?
Did the usual - made sure I wore green, ate corned beef and cabbage. Nothing else, although the pub crawl this year in Los Gatos sounded like it was going to be fun, albeit a madhouse.
I've not done a pub crawl in 13 years...
2) Did you wear green, and if so, what?
I wore a green (sagey green) and white striped sweater.
3) Have you ever seen a rainbow from end to end?
End to end... sort of - I've seen all but the very ends, and that's only because the ends were obscured by trees... there are such wonderful rainbows that are appearing over the local park these days.
4) Have you ever visited or want to visit Ireland?
I've never visited... but I've always wanted to go.
5) What is your best St. Patrick’s Day memory?
Don't have one...