site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Happy Saint Patrick's Day

...I didn't have anything planned for today to talk about, and then I remembered that it's Saint Patrick's Day. And that there is no corned beef or cabbage in my refrigerator. And that the kids don't have anything green to wear that's clean (but that's their own fault for not doing laundry this weekend).

I just don't have a lot to say today... A & B are both feeling under the weather, I'm worried about my 1/1 with the boss today because there isn't truly a resolution to something I should have taken care of a month ago and I was supposed to have it resolved today (I left it with the DW manager, and he made an adjustment, but there's still a slight discrepancy), I think I'm not feeling well either (allergies, and I fear that that is what's dogging A & B), I've not been to Curves all week because of TToM being really heavy, and I won't be going today because I don't feel good, and I can't go Saturday.... Oh, Saturdays.

Andi has started baseball, so her first game is on Saturday. Send good wishes, because she's gonna need them.

That's it for today... I need to go get some work done.