site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
It's the Sunday Brunch...

...on Wednesday. I know, I know, but I was busy Rejecting Reality a couple of weeks ago, and then I reached a few milestones, and this one just got lost in the shuffle. So here's the Sunday Brunch from a couple of weeks ago...

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." -Orson Welles

1) Do you take your lunch hour at work?

Lunch hour? What's that? Seriously folks, I tend to walk out to grab my lunch and then take it back to my desk and continue working. I rarely take time out and go somewhere to eat lunch (and when I do, it's usually with other people, when I can round them up or when they think to grab me).

2) What is your favorite place to eat lunch at?

Favorite place to eat lunch... I think that would have to be either Tsing Tao or Royal Taco. Tsing Tao would only be because if I'm having lunch there, then I must be having a day off from work. Royal Taco, however, is a random jaunt at lunchtime to pick something up and bring it back to the office, but they have the best fajita burrito around (in my opinion) and hard shell tacos that rock - they're not greasy *at all* and taste amazing!

3) What do you usually eat for lunch?

Food. Or what passes for such.

Ok, Ok, enough wierd humor and sarcasm. I tend to stick with salads or sandwiches these days for lunch, but I like the occasional jaunt to pick up a burrito or a burger once in a while. The last couple of days have been burger and fry days, but it's TToM, and I really have craved it them.

4) Do you have anyone that you eat lunch with on a regular basis?

Well, there's a couple of people at work that I get together with once in a while - more rare than common these days, unfortunately, since I really enjoy their company at lunch. I think the people I eat lunch with most often would have to be DH, A & B since I have lunch with them every Saturday and Sunday - like clockwork.

5) If not eating, what do you usually do on your lunch hour?

I'm always eating during lunch, else I become uber-bitch. Otherwise, I'd probably be running errands or working out at the Curves just around the corner, but I've not done that yet....