site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, March 14, 2005
It's Monday...

...which means we discuss the Sunday Brunch:

"Fathers send their sons to college either because they went to college or because they didn't. -L.L. Henderson

1) Did you you go to college?

I most certainly did. Saint Mary's College of California at Moraga can proudly (or maybe not so proudly) call me an alumni.

2) Did you live in a dorm or an apartment?

I lived in the dorms. I wish I'd lived off campus at one point or another, but my choice was dorms or commute from home. Considering that college was my escape from home to figure out a way to never have to move back in with my parents, the dorms became the logical choice.

3) Who was your favorite roommate?

I didn't have one. Well, there was the summer that I lived with R & S. LOVED living with them. Wish I could have kept either one as a roommate for the regular year. Seriously.

Yes, as much as I love the family that I married into, my SIL was not someone I enjoyed living with except for the first month or two, and it only got worse after I started dating her brother.

4) What is your favorite college sport?

Rugby!

5) Who was your favorite professor and class?

Favorite professor? I think that would have to be Dr. Jerry Bodily and the economics classes I took with him. Yes, classes - I had him for five classes. But economics wasn't my favorite class. Dr. B. was just my favorite professor.

My favorite class had to either be Introductory Acting (where I learned to articulate and enunciate so very clearly) with Dr. Frank Murray, or it was Transcendental Meditation with Br. Camillus Chavez. Yes, I took meditation as a course in college - it was January term, and that's when they trot out interesting and intensive courses that you can take for 4 weeks at a time.

LOVED that meditation class, and I still use it from time to time, but not as often as I should...