site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
WIPocalypse 2012... the June update
...So, we're a little late this month with the update, but I've been busy.  Data to test, things to do, places to go, all the usual stuff.

So, let's get started.  At the start of the month I was still recovering from my trapezius issue that I mentioned last update.  It's a nasty one, and makes me more prone to having a sore shoulder.

When last we left you, the dragon looked like this.
This month?  No progress. See? 


But I did make some progress on the Yarn Ball of Death and its transformation into Frostlight.
I'm taking a short break from stitching, just to let things heal, but I do plan a marathon weekend of stitching that should show some progress on the draggie.  And the scarf.  And perhaps something new.  :)


Labels: