site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, September 01, 2008
Hey, Look At That...
...a blog award! And Happy Labor Day (for those in the US)

Suz has nominated me in the blog award that's making the rounds...



Here are the rules:

1. The winner can display this award on their blog.
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs that you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.

Ooo. Who to nominate? So many have already been chosen, and now I have to try and avoid those who have already been nominated...

1. Kari's blog is always some good reading...
2. Susan's (in Indiana now Illnois) blog always has the best pictures of her stitching
3. Melanie's blog - She's been knitting some gorgeous socks
4. Dee's blog - Always entertaining, and reading her blog usually keeps me up on the comic world from time to time (one of these days I'll make it to Comic-Con)
5. Tien, the Traveling Tiger - I love seeing her weaving and dyeing progress... and cheering her on for the AIDS ride every year.
6. Melissa's blog - she's always got something going on (and I don't think she's crazy for looking for another job so quickly either)
7. Lindsay's blog - because she also has great stitching pictures and updates.

So that's it... There are lots of others I would have nominated, but they all seem to have been nominated already, and I read a *lot* of blogs. There are things like Savage Chickens, and Cooking for Engineers and others who could be nominated too, but they're not people I actually interact with on a regular basis, like some of the folks here are.

Have a good day...