site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
One Black DMC Skein Became...
...a clover cutter, which became...

A set of 5 US size 1 (2.25mm) double-pointed knitting needles, ebony, by Lantern Moon. http://www.lanternmoon.com/DP.asp

No idea what I'm talking about? Then click that little label of "Trade" at the bottom of this post and see all the posts in the saga so far.

Three cutters had to be sent, and one made it finally to it's final destination. Without a postmark. One came back to me torn up, with no cutter, and a mangled smeared envelope, so I don't know which one it was, other than I know it wasn't the last one (since that went out the same day that the mangled "we're sorry" package showed up).

Anyway, the knitting needles are beautiful and brand new.

Remember to leave your trade item in the comments, along with your name and email address in the fields provided when you comment. I had someone put a comment in as Anonymous with no information to track back but the IP address (that tracks back to the state of New York). Trust me, I'm not going to go to that sort of trouble to figure out who you are based on an IP address. If you want to take part, then you gotta pony up the contact info. I'll email *you* for address information and all that good stuff.

No email address offered up, then you're not going to be eligible for the trade. And no, directing me to your blog to figure out how to contact you doesn't really work for me either.

When I get the next item, and the other person has this one, then the next trade will go up. Remember, don't trade anything that you don't already have in hand - it's being chronicled here.

Labels: