site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I Got Nuttin'....
...Sorry for the lack of entry yesterday but I got caught up in the whirlwind that is Tuesday. And today is Wednesday and I've got nothing.

Well, that's not quite true. I've got an office that needs packing up because it's moving once again so that they can make all the cubes one square foot smaller, and I've got the usual things to prepare and send out.

I've got blog entries scratched out that cover B's Mission Report and Science Project, and A is in the middle of a science project that she got assigned as soon as B's was turned in, and then there's just daily life to cover because there are some insane things going on in silly.com valley and the surrounding areas, and in the tech world, and I want to poke fun at them and talk about them. And I know I still owe y'all my family's reactions to "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader"...

But I've got to pack up an office and do the work thing, and then I'm working at home for the next two days. So don't expect a lot, and maybe I'll get something else going here next week. So yes, this is an unexpected vacation from blogging. Hopefully I won't have another one of these until July.

So, have a great rest of the week (my kids are on Spring Break, lucky little things they are while I get up and go to the office) and I'll see you next week. Unless I get inspired and check back in here for some unknown reason.