site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, April 06, 2007
Friday! Friday!
...and I have a meme!

It's one I've done before and found again recently on Dee's blog, and I was curious to see how the score measured up for me.

I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Apparently today I am nerd goddess...

In other news, I'm tired but that's a combination of staying up too late and DH tossing and turning. And no, I didn't stay up too late because I was yakking on the phone with Dana (so don't you dare try and feel bad about it). I stayed up and watched Jericho after I got off the phone. '

It's ok, it's Friday and Easter weekend, and I can sleep in tomorrow. Have a wonderful Easter weekend, and if you don't observe Easter that's fine too - enjoy the wonderful weekend ahead!