48 Things You Could Care Less About.
...Oh yes, I'm doing another one of these. Have fun with my pseudo evasive answers. But before I do, Halloween was great last night. I walked my calves into soreness, the kids cleaned up with candy. They were happy, it was good. Now the countdown to Thanksgiving and Christmas and true madness begins.
1. FIRST NAME? Ann
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Would you believe I was named after Marlo Thomas' character on that awful sitcom 'That Girl'. Oh yes, her *whole* name is mine.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Um...
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, but I don't use it often enough anymore. It's starting to get sloppy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast Turkey. Thickly cut.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I would be. I hope I would be. I think I'm too close to the subject to be objective with an answer.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Been there, done that. Want a t-shirt?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Basic 4. Best snack food I've ever had.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. And I deal with it when I put them back on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, working on it. Emotionally, depends on the subject. Psychologically - that's up for debate.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Oh heck, just ask me to pick a favorite child why don't you? Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide... for the moment.
14. SHOE SIZE? 9
5. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose. My inability to make a decision about what's for dinner these days.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? John Lennon. We need more of his music. Oh wait, from my own life? Um... I miss... Sasha.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Send it? No. Just post it on your blog if you're really that inspired.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White sneakers (well, they're mostly white), blue jeans, red t-shirt under black sweater.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Last night's pasta dinner, unless you want to count hot chocolate as food (DH made it, and I wasn't going to turn it down)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Virgin UK Radio. At the time of this writing they're playing The Feeling's "Never Be Lonely"
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Some sort of purply blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Lasagne fresh from the oven. Or chocolate chip cookies. Depends on my mood.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? DH. Yesterday afternoon on the way home.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes. Definitely eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Absolutely.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke. Caffenated, non-diet, real thing Coke. Also known as high octane carbonated sugar.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball and hockey are tied. To play? I don't play sports. Oh, forgot to mention that I love cross country too, but usually only when A is running.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown. Boring cow brown.
30. HAT SIZE? 7 1/4. According to my fitted Giants hat.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta. Or Chocolate. Or Sushi. Again, depends on the mood. Told you I had in ability about decision making when it comes to food.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. Really silly unrealistic almost brings me to tears happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? There's a question here?
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu. Ok, so I *can* make one food related decision.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Absolutely no clue.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably anyone who is reading this and has already answered it.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Nothing at the moment. I finished "Shopaholic Ties the Knot" and "The End" (Unfortunate Events) this weekend. Haven't started anything new yet. This is rare that I am between books.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse. Oh, picture wise, something from Mike Bonnell's site that my MIL did for me years ago.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I tried to watch my TiVo'd Numb3rs episode, but I fell asleep.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The giggles of A & B, Chicago music, Trans-Siberian Orchestra live, birds chirping in April.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones, but only because Aerosmith wasn't an option.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Fiji. Specifically the island of Qamea.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'll have to think about that one. I really don't think that I have one.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Annette....