site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, October 20, 2006
I Love LiveJournal quizzes...

...and yes, I have an LJ name, but no blog there so that I can take little quizzes and adventures.



My Spammer Name is: Dodecahedral X. Firepower.

(What's your spammer name?
)

I'm so impressed with the multi-syllablic quality of my spammer name. It's very... authoritative.



So, while wandering various friends' LJ's I found the following neat little tribute game to Rogue/Hack/Moria. And so I played it. My dungeon was boring because I only had two friends on LJ when I was playing, and no interests (because I'm only there so I can read certain entries) and so I played another friend's dungeon. I knew his *had* to be interesting, I just didn't realize how interesting until I tried to fight a dragon empty handed.

I died in the Dungeon of Crazedyote

I was killed in a crystalline fissure by Whizgidget the dragon, whilst carrying...

a Figurine of Wyndhover, the Wand of Angels and 0 gold pieces.

Score: 25

Explore the Dungeon of Crazedyote and try to beat this score,
or enter your username to generate and explore your own dungeon...


*laughs* Yes, I know you're not supposed to play with dragons empty handed, but I didn't want to zap WhizGidget the dragon with the wand of angels and have her shimmer briefly and vanish. WhizGidget the dragon has been absent for too long...



And just for kicks and grins I took one of those silly quizzes about what filmmaker would make my life story. You know, I rather like Woody's films - the older ones. Some of the newer ones aren't quite... well.... Annie Hall was a classic!











Woody Allen

Your film will be 56% romantic, 41% comedy, 26% complex plot, and a $ 30 million budget.

Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949. Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, Match Point, etc. Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.




Well, that's all for today. Have a great weekend!