site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, October 06, 2006
Seven Songs... I've Been Tagged!

...Wow... I've been seeing this on other blogs, but no one's been tagging me... until Melanie did!

Here are the rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

7 songs... oh boy... This is going to be hard because there is a lot of good music out there if you know what to look for...

Band/Musician - song
The Feeling - Never Be Lonely
Razorlight - America
Chicago - 90 Degrees and Freezing
Sandi Thom - What If I'm Right
Nerina Pallot - Sophia
John Mayer - Waiting for the World to Change
Sons of Champlin - '74'

...and a bonus, because I can't get it out of my head...
Robert Lamm - Mystery of Moonlight

Oh, who to tag... who is *left*? Well... Suz, Kari, The HotBlog Stand, Dee, Stasha, Mikhaila, and Belinda

Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!