site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, September 18, 2006
Happy Monday!

...well, I don't know if it's happy, but it *is* Monday.

The weekend was filled with a neighborhood park party, an eye appointment, a playdate, and a get together of friends of DH. And one rather sick B.

No, she doesn't have what I had last week. Her sick seems to be something new entirely, replete with fever that won't go away entirely and sore throat. She's only just starting to get stuffy, where I was stuffy from the very beginning, and my fever went away rather quickly. She's not achy either.

So, it sounds like if this is the same thing, it's going to manifest differently with the entire family. Oh goody.

Anyway, that's all from here for the moment, at least until I think of something more brilliant to talk about. Like how the first weeks of school have gone, or sports programs, or the new challenges of having a child walking to school...

...but until I can put those thoughts together, this is all you get.