site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Random Rambles...

...It's time once again for those little things that spring up in my mind that are suitable one-liners as opposed to full out wonderings...



I recently read A's daily school bulletin on line and it announced that lunch was 'Beef Cheeseburger'... as opposed to what? Turkey cheeseburger?

Nah, they'd never do anything that healthy on a school menu...



I knew men could be disgusting with bathroom habits, but I don't think that they've got anything on women to tell you the truth.

Honestly... do I really need to be in the bathroom and hear something that sounds like a woman giving birth or, well, the moaning.... ew.



In entertainment news, Whitney Houston is seeking rehab for her drug habit. No, that's not right, she's seeking legal separation from husband Bobby Brown.

Same thing.



Apple has announced that they're going to sell movies for download. The only trick is that they only have Disney movies available at the moment. I wonder if the new iTV box will come with a pair of mouse ears.

Ready, Mousekateers?



That's it from my still cold-addled brain today...