site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Happy Halloween!

...May everyone have a very happy Halloween today!

I have some decorations up, although they're minimal as compared to previous years. I never did get around to cordoning off the front yard so that people couldn't tramp across it. Maybe next year. And there's still two bags of spider webbing left, but I don't feel right about putting it up with the bees around the flowering rosemary that's on my porch.

So, hopefully tonight will be a low-key Halloween with a bunch of trick or treaters who decide to stop early because it's a school night. I think it's a matter of wanting to go to sleep early tonight, or not being social or something like that. I'm just not in the spirit of it all this year.

Maybe next year. Meanwhile, I'll still go around with the kids or sit on the porch with the candy and enjoy all the costumes and kids that go by.

May you have an enjoyable evening, whether you celebate this day (for whatever reason) or not.