site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, October 23, 2006
I Can't Believe It...

...I completely missed it... I've been blogging officially for 3 years now. Last Thursday I should have had this post up, not today.

3 years is a long time to have spent blogging. Well, maybe not when there have been blogs around for 5 or 6 years, but for the amount that I've written, and consistently so, 3 years is a long time. My, how this blog has changed over the years in terms of looks *and* content.

It started out being half about life and half about stitching. And had a really plain template. Then the template turned purple and had some really cute bubbles floating at the top. And then it turned into something else. And then I wrote my own template, and it stopped being about stitching, and turned more towards a little bit about life and more about observations on society in general.

And my template changed yet again to what you see before you now. And so did the consistency with which I wrote my blog - I started being more miss than hit, but that was after Sasha passed away, and my job really got to me. The ideas dried up and the ones I did have I didn't feel like writing about.

I think I need to get back to the stitching elements of my blog and talk about that once in a while. Or share a photo here and there of what I'm working on. Oh, I'll still have my opinions and rants on society in general, don't doubt it.

So... that's it for today - just happy dance with me that I've got 3 years under my belt, and let's see what else I can pull out of my hat.