site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, May 22, 2006
Random Rambles...

...It's that time, once again, for those little things that run across my brain and tickle it once in a while without sending it into spasms of "must write long article about this"...



So a Laker player has been accused of rape. Naturally he says he's innocent. Name? Kobe Brown. I'm just waiting for some newscaster to call him Kobe Bryant.



Absuridity of the week: Todd Oldham Flowers. As if the non-stop FTD emails weren't enough, now I have to get ones for designer flowers.

Why, of all things, do we need designer flowers?



I know this is probably an old and tired question, but whyever would a carmaker name a vehicle "Dodge"... or for that matter "Ram".

And has anyone noticed the irony in pairing those two together?



In the same sort of vein as above, yes, I always was wondering if my Mom's '68 Nova was going to explode....



Best phrase yet heard for how some teenage girls dress and end up looking like 20 year olds...

"Prosti-tots"



I was in a local bookstore the other day and saw a big display of the medical reference known as "Gray's Anatomy". Before I could even begin to be sarcastic or cynical about it I overheard someone say, "Hey! It's a book for that television show!"

Dear gods, does no one *READ* anymore? Or pay attention to the spelling of things considering that the television show is "Grey's Anatomy" - with an 'e' not an 'a' like the 100+ year old classic.



Someone recently asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up - if I wanted to keep doing what I do for the rest of my life. I hate that question, and in talking to DH he suggested Supreme All Powerful Commander of the Universe, because that's his life goal.

I don't want that position. Too much responsibility for all the delegates I'd have, and then I'd have the headache of dealing with the people who think that *they* are the Supreme Commander of the Universe.

I already deal with enough superiority complexes, I don't want to deal with any more.



Well, that's it for today, and I hope you have a wonderful week!