site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Cleaning House...

...No, not the television show. Just the webspace here at the blog. Changes will come to the template too, but those will take longer. To be honest, I've wanted to change the template for months but I've just not had the time to take care of it properly.

Now, onto the changes I did make... more like long overdue maintenance, actually. If you didn't notice yesterday, I've cleaned up the blogroll at the right. Now, here's the logic:

If you've not published at the link that I *had* for at least 8 or 9 months, I've deleted you from the blogroll. If the link was dead dead dead, then I deleted you from the blogroll.

If you redirected me to a new link and you're still publishing at the new location, the link/title has been updated.

If you are still publishing with the same blog name that you had, but the address changed and you *didn't* have a redirect (or I completely missed it because it's been awhile), then you have my sincerest apologies and could I possibly have your blog link again to pop it back in there? Just leave it in the comments for the blog, and I'll pop you in back there. I'm fairly certain that I didn't delete anyone who isn't still active, but if I did then you have my apologies, and please whack me over the head with your link again.

Do you want to be added? Leave that link too, and I'll add you...

And for those of you reading who have asked me in the past to keep your links safe, trust me, you are not on the list and your link remains safe. If you aren't sure you are one of those people, then just ask (privately, else others will hound you and me for the link).

Other than that, I still read as many as I can in the span of a week (this update was just long overdue and I was lazy about it) even if I don't always comment. Or never comment. But I promise to get a little better about that. It's just going to take a little bit of time to edge it into the routine.