site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Ok folks, it's *your* turn....

...it's not that I'm out of topics, but I often wonder what people come here and read for and what they're looking for.

So, I'm asking now: What would you like to see WhizGidget wonder about? Go click that comment button and tell me what you want to see. I know, awfully egotistical, but let's look at it as a free-form meme of sorts. *YOU* get to ask a question, choose a topic, etc., and I will address it here in this blog sometime in the next week or two. Maybe even tomorrow... oh wait, no, can't be tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm addressing television season finales.

Specific ones. And the ones whose writers deserve hot pokers in the eye. Well, ok, maybe not a hot poker. Maybe just a sharpened #2 pencil *near* their eye. But still.

Ok... who's first, what's up, and if I don't get any responses then I'll take that as a sign that I'm doing a good job and all next week could be filled up with Dear Mr Spammer columns.