site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, May 12, 2005
I've been tagged!

...LittleRach got me yesterday, so now it's my turn. She was pretty sure I'd be up for something like this, and she's absolutely right!

As I understand it, I pick five things from the following list, complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people in their comment fields (or find *some* way to tag them if they don't have comments enabled). Decisions, decisions...

The List
If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

If I could be a world famous blogger...

...I'd already have a couple of best-sellers filled with my most interesting and intriguing blog entries, and I'd be turning the world on it's ear. Oh wait, aren't I already a world famous blogger? Ok, maybe not *world* famous... but certainly one of repute, right? Ah, oh well, I guess those book contracts are just going to have to wait a while longer while I work on my plan for world domination via blogging. But at least I already turn many people's worlds on their ears.

If I could be a chef...

...I'd have to work out twice a day including the time in the kitchen so that I could look excellent on my FoodNetwork television show that have Alton Brown or Mario Batali dropping in once in a while to say hi and give the audience interesting food facts that are pertinent to what I'm creating. Or we could co-create things. And the working out wouldn't just to look good, but to keep off the pounds that I would gain eating the wonderful food I cook.

That or I'd run a most excellent restaurant - busy enough to make a profit, good enough to stay in business with decent reviews, but not a blockbuster that becomes too much to handle.

If I could be a bonnie pirate...

...I'd enjoy sailing the seas, and looking for treasure, but not stealing it or harming anyone. I'd be a nice pirate, which probably means I'd be a dead pirate pretty darn quick.

If I could be an athlete...

...I would run and run and run and I'd use my powers and influence for good and not evil. Meaning: I wouldn't use steroids, I'd get out of the game while I'm still in good shape, and I'd use what little celebrity I could have to influence kids to stay active and stay off performance enhancers.

If I could be a musician...

... I wouldn't be here, but would be working night and day at a couple of jobs to be able to afford to make my passion a viable way of making a living. And I'd be writing really nice mellow things that are enjoyable (with and without lyrics), and I'd be trying to make music that speaks to people on some inner level. Not in a flashy or sensual way, but in a straightforward and earthy sort of way.

Now, whom shall I tag? 3 people, 3 people.... decisions, decisions. Ok, first one will be Annette because she'd have a really interesting perspective...the second one with be Kari even though I know she'd probably call me evil (because I'm just an evil bad person, right?) for doing this to her... the third one will be Suz because she's the one who's most likely to have an answer that will require us to clean our keyboard and monitors after reading. And I'm going to do a bonus tag just because I want to. Oh Stasha....

...TAG! You're it!