site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, April 29, 2005
It's Friday...

...and that means the Friday Forum...

1) What are your plans for this upcoming weekend? Do you usually schedule your weekend activities in advance, or are you pretty spontaneous and do whatever you feel like at the time?

Plans for this weekend... I rarely have plans unless there's someplace that I need to be. Still. Today I'm taking off in a few hours to spend some time with DH watching Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and then who knows. A has a baseball game and team pictures on Saturday, assuming that we don't get rained out again, and B has to finish her school project. There's a BBQ up on the calendar too, but I don't know if DH arranged babysitting...

2) What would be your ideal weekend, if you could choose to do anything that you wanted to do? Where would you spend it, and why? What would you do? Who would you spend it with (or would you choose to be alone)?

The ideal weekend... sleeping, stitching, reading, watching movies, not having any housework to worry about, the kids are gone or at least they stay upstairs. DH can be present for movie watching or snuggling, or he can be gone too.... And I wouldn't mind doing all of this in my own house.

3) What was one of the best weekends of your life? How about the worst? Why? What happened?

I can't think of any for either....

4) Are you pretty social with others during the weekend (i.e., getting together with friends and family, going out, attending parties), or do you tend to stay around home most weekends?

I tend to stay around home for the weekends - there's housework to do, and I take the time to catch up on sleep lost during the week.

5) Do you ever tackle weekend projects around the house? Like what? Do you have to work on the weekends?

I never work on the weekends at my job if I can avoid it. As for weekend projects? Cleaning and organizing sometimes figures into the plan. This weekend we'll probably clean out a certain room before we have company over next Friday...



Well, that's it from me... have a great weekend everyone!