site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, April 18, 2005
Welcome to another week...

...and that can only mean yet another Sunday Brunch

'Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.' -Oscar Wilde

1) Do you eat breakfast on a regular basis and why or why not?

No, I don't eat breakfast on a regular basis. As to why not, would you want to be messing around with milk or a hot stove at 5am daily?

2) What is your typical everyday breakfast?

See above. I don't eat breakfast, unless you count 20 oz of green tea as breakfast. And that's only 4x weekly. One day a week I'll take in a Starbucks hot chocolate, but that will stop when the mornings are warm too.

3) How do you eat your eggs?

Well, first you take some flour, sugar, baking powder and mix that up. Then you crack some eggs into it and mix it together. Then add chocolate...

Really, I'm not a big egg fan. I use eggs for baking and that's about it, but I do eggs from rare time to time. Hard boiled when I think about it. Well, sometimes I'll have them scrambled (dry, please) or in an omlette because DH makes good scrambled eggs and good omelettes, but otherwise I avoid them.

4) What is your favorite restaurant to eat breakfast out at?

We used to have this great little place around the corner that we'd have breakfast at - Goodie's Diner. Then they moved. And we went there a couple of times for breakfast, and for dinner. The last time I was there, however, may be the last time I ever set foot in the place since there was a hair in my chicken fajitas, and I promptly stopped eating for about 3 days.

I'll go to Goodie's again when I need to go on a crash starvation diet or really feel like inspecting my food while it grows cold before taking a bite.

5) Describe your perfect breakfast in detail.

Hrm. French toast with cinnamon and strawberries, fresh whipped cream (not that stuff out of a can) and vanilla custard cream. Lots of fresh fruit, and a good sized serving of bacon. And a hard boiled egg or two. I think that might be as close to perfect as I can muster.