site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, April 14, 2005
My Give-A-Damn's Busted...

...heard this song (Lyrics found here - and the mp3 auto plays upon reaching that site) on the way into the office this morning as I was pondering what to write about today since I didn't have anything of note really planned out. And I've been sitting here thinking about writing something, and have been digging into my drafts...

Nope. Sorry... Nothin'.

I've got lots of drafts, no fully written entry or even anything that I could put some polish on and get out here. I thought about it some more when I got into the office 20 minutes ago. I'm thinking now. I dig a little deeper into my brain.

Nah, sorry... still nothin'.

Of course, I don't have an issue with a man who's lying to me like the woman in the song is singing about, so that part of the whole thing doesn't apply here. And I really want to have a blog entry for you today, but it just doesn't seem to be happening. And the title of the song that I used for this blog should be absolutely no indication of how I feel about this space, because I love the writing time. It was just the song coming up while I was thinking, and I realized it's appropriate only in the fact that I'm coming up with zilch, but probably could come up with something if I worked really hard at it.

Maybe I'll have something tomorrow (because I *should* have the Friday Forum in my email today). I kept hoping I'd come up with something while I was writing this, and that I could trash this entry, or even save it for another day when I'm really dry. But it's just not happening...

... so sorry, I got nothin'.