site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, April 11, 2005
More Internet Quizzes...

...Since the Sunday Brunch doesn't seem to be updated, I'll save that for later in the week, and leave you with these mind-numbing quizzes instead...



Found on BlogThings





Vertigo by U2





"The night is full of holes
Those bullets rip the sky
Of ink with gold
They twinkle as the boys play rock and roll"

In 2004 you partied so hard... you forgot how to count.



What 2004 Hit Song Are You?


Well, I wouldn't say that I partied that hard, but boy, I love that song....



Found someplace else that I can't recall, but I've seen it lots of places:





You Are 33 Years Old



33





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



What Age Do You Act?


Amazing... I *am* 33. Eeek. I act my age. Oh, that's so WRONG.



Also found on Blogthings:





You Are 50% Normal

(Somewhat Normal)









While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself



How Normal Are You?


Ok, know what... that picture doesn't even remotely look half normal. She's just scawwwwy, and that's so not me.