site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, May 02, 2005
It's Monday....

...and it's time again for the Sunday Brunch:

"If your family circle joins my family circle, they'll form a chain. I can't have a chink in my chain." -Robert De Niro, Meet The Fockers

1) How many official in-laws do you have? (Don't count cousins...it's too hard.)

Official In-laws? Oh boy... well, there's FIL and MIL. Then there's two BIL's, and 4 SIL's and their spouses. And children. Or do I not count nieces and nephews? I'm going to count them, therefore, there are 17 of them.

2) Do you love your in-laws or hate your in-laws?

Totally love my in-laws - the FIL/MIL part. The others... well, I don't hate any of them, but there's a couple that aren't my favorite persons in the world.

3) What is the most annoying thing that your in-laws have ever done?

Um... *I* can't think of anything at the moment, but I bet DH could.

4) What is the funniest thing that your in-laws have ever done?

Um... can't think of anything for this either.

5) Do your in-laws have a tradition that you like that you have incorporated into your own family?

There's Christmas dinner, Easter egg hunts... I was planning on doing those with my own kids, so there's no skin off my nose on that one. I can't really think of anything...



Part of my lack of answers or thinking here is probably due to the fact that my back is aching badly. I got a really bad back spasm last night and spent most of the night on the floor trying to relax the muscles. I woke up sore this morning, with most of my movement back, but I'm starting to feel more pain than sore at the moment. So it's ibuprofin for me and some hot tea, and if I'm here tomorrow then I'll put something up, but I wouldn't expect it.