site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, May 09, 2005
It's Monday....

...and thus, the Sunday Brunch... you'll just have to wait until tomorrow for Mother's Day details...

"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." -Robert Frost

1) What is your birthday, what time were you born, what astrological sign are you, and what city and state were you born in?

My Birthday is July 3... what year you can probably figure out yourself from the various things I've said in the blog. I was born sometime in the late afternoon, but won't divulge the time. I'm a Cancer, almost smack dab in the middle of the cycle of that sign. I was born in the San Francisco Bay Area....

2) Are there any famous events or famous people that share your special day?

Sure... Tom Cruise, Betty Buckley, and I all share a birthday. I also share July 3 with Franz Kafka, Alan Autry, Montel Williams, and George M. Cohen.

3) What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?

Um... I was supposed to go to a cooking class, but I forgot to (that's ok, it was a free thing you signed up for months in advance), I spent some time on the phone with a good friend, and mostly just laid around the house. Oh! DH and the DDs took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

4) What is your best birthday celebration that you can remember?

That would be the one I just described. I've never really had a birthday party, so I can't recall any of those. And some of the previous birthdays just.... were lacking.

5) What is the best birthday present you have ever received?

That would be my KitchenAid mixer. Heee. It's a toy, not a tool....