site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, September 27, 2004
More Stitching Dreams...

...it's time, once again, for the Stitcher's Question of the Week...



Would you or have you designed your own cross stitch design? If you have can we see it?

The answer to this is easy: yes, I have. Once upon a time, a long time ago, a bunch of stitchers from the TWBB got together an idea to put together a design booklet. After a bunch of organization, and many months, the booklet was born. My very first design, Becca's Butterflies' was born. It was a design that I had been playing with for awhile, along with DD#2 who helped out with some of the inspiration for it.

I have other designs, other 'doodles' as a designer friend of mine has called them, that have yet to have thread put to fabric and brought to life. Some need a little tweaking, some need some color assigned to them, two need names. I have a tablet of 10 square to the inch graph paper filled with samplers and ideas.

I just need some time. Some motivation. A little more inspiration wouldn't hurt either. A few less WIPs in my WIP pile wouldn't hurt either. I don't know what I'm waiting for, but I feel like I'm waiting for *something* before I put these designs together and get them out there.

I don't know that they would appeal to anyone, or if anyone would be interested in buying them, but you never know until you try...

... I just need to figure out how to try.