site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Googlism...

...something I often think is an interesting exercise in one's ego, but something I never considered blogging about. Until Now.

Why now, you may ask? Well, because it's there. And because apparently, my first name yields some interesting results.

Ann is... lots and lots of things, some too embarrassing and untrue to mention.

Apparently, Google doesn't know enough about WhizGidget to comment on *her* Hrmph. Or on my last name.

But Googlism is fixated on Ann...

Apparently Ann is mad about heavenly creatures, and is searching for the perfect dogstars. Hrm... I didn't think that I was that 'starry-eyed'.

Ann is also a professional and spiritual counselor, is serving her second term as chairman of the Missouri republican party, and is a member of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys. And here I thought I was just a business analyst. Boy, I'm an accomplished individual.

Ann is so complicated, is on the ball, and is so strange. Yes. I suppose I could fall into all of those.

Ann is exposed, and um... well.. doing a bunch of things and people, if you get my drift. Nope - that's definitely not *this* Ann.

They say that Ann is hot, is the dearest, is just such a cutie, and is wonderful to work with. I'll let other people testify to that, rather than comment on it myself.

This Ann is also not 14, or 45, or 50, or a mother of 4 and grandmother to 8. I am also not currently working on a Korean movie, nor am I the school's webmaster in addition to teaching fourth grade students.

This ANN is also not a library written in the c++ programming language to support both exact and Approximate Nearest Neighbor searches.

They do say that Ann is doing fine and is happy. On those counts, they are 150% accurate. And there is one more thing they're pretty on target about too...

Ann is also here to stay.



To learn what Google thinks (or doesn't think) about you, simply visit Googlism