site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, December 11, 2003
The big blue spotted fugazi...

...was dancing in the bathtub.

No, I've not lost my mind. But that's sort of what my day has been like today. Take it for what it is.

That and I'm on the fence line again. On one hand, I'm very proud of finishing what's been a tough part of the gift I'm working on for dear friends who got married in August. Every time I put my needle down to close my eyes for a minute while working that section, I'd fall asleep. Well, I finally got it done. And I'm proud of that, but I'm darn tired of working on it. There's not a section of it that I want to work on at the moment. So, I feel guilty because I want to put it down for a little bit and work on something else... and I really wanted this to be done and in thier hands by Christmas, but that's not going to happen because I still need to order the mats and frames. Granted, if I do that NOW and rush the order, I might have it in time to lace and frame and ship it up to them by Christmas. But then there's still that little detail of actually finishing it... and I'm so close... and DH says it's very impressive... *sigh*

I know I shouldn't, but I feel like a bad person...