site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, February 01, 2008
It's February...
...Please let's make it a good one. Or try to.

I didn't go to bed until late last night and DH asked if it was February yet. I said no, and that I was hoping that when I wake up in the morning that it would be March instead.

I don't normally hate February. A great lot of my family and friends have birthdays in February (both mine and DH's parents, one of his siblings, a niece and a nephew and a couple of very good friends are on our calendar with birthdays, and there are more that aren't on there). Valentine's Day is in February, which we celebrate with our daughters because they're our sweethearts too.

It's a cold month. In terms of weather and attitude sometimes. So let's try and have a happy February. Or at least fake it. It hasn't been too bad in the last two years, but we had other things distracting us instead of the usual stuff...

...and March will be here before we know it.