site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, January 21, 2008
It's Monday...
...and I need to figure out something with this blog.

I want to continue it. I suspect that many of you want me to continue it. It's just been so sporadic lately due to the job thing, and was sporadic before due to the lack of the job thing.

I want to be back in the swing, but so many other things have taken priority over this. Still, I try to be here.

So I'm here, but I'm not here and I'm not sure how here I will be this week. So please bear with me, dear readers, while I figure out some way to eek out time to write blog entries. I need to stockpile again. And the rush is over at work (mostly) so maybe I'll have a few minutes to write down thoughts instead of order numbers and volume pricing and stupid customer tricks.

Oh, now there's a blog... stupid customer tricks and all the things that they tried to get us to do. Perhaps I'll share some of those stories tomorrow....

...and no, ma'am, we *WILL NOT* bill you. You need to pay upfront.