site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, December 21, 2007
It's Friday!
...and I don't feel like blogging much. I'm not going to do the SBQ today, and I've got lots of other things to get done for work.

It's the last day of work before the holidays.
There's a Board of Directors meeting today. Thankfully I won't be presenting to them (at least that's my current conventional wisdom).

There's still Christmas shopping to be done.
There's presents to be wrapped.
There's *food* to be bought for Christmas dinner... oh god, I just thought of that one. That's how much of a tizzy the holidays put me in.

But the stock price of my former company is running up far and fast because a competitor has done something really stupid and really publicly and executed it badly. Heee. So Merry Christmas to me and my money market account.

And to all of you. Blogging might be spotty over the next two weeks, but make sure you pop in because you never know what you're going to find.

Be good now.