site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, December 14, 2007
SBQ,,, and it's Friday!
...YAY for Friday! Yay for rest and companionship and hopefully an end to my sneezing. I've been having a reaction to something for the last day or so that's resulted in my sneezing on and on and on. I really hope that I was reading reactions wrong when I said I was allergic to cats (well, randomly allergic, but better safe than sorry because a lot of people who have cats thinks that *their* cat won't ever set off an allergy) - I know one of the guys has a cat and I'm afraid of him bringing it into the office.

That aside, it's time for the SBQ!

Do you do anything special to your threads before putting them through your fabric to make them more manageable?

No, no and no. With small exception. I have been known to dampen rayon floss when I work with it just so that it doesn't twist so badly while stitching with it and I've cut shorter lengths of metallics and certain silks so that they don't fray or fluff badly while stitching.

Other than that I don't do anything but thread the needle and go!