site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
One Black Skein of DMC became...
......a clover cutter, which became...

...a set of 5 US size 1 (2.25mm) double-pointed knitting needles, ebony, by Lantern Moon, which became...

...2 FQs of 28ct Lugana (Miracle Mint and Fairy Dust)!

No idea what I'm talking about? Then click that little label of "Trade" at the bottom of this post and see all the posts in the saga so far.

The fabric is still packaged up and looks beautiful. I'm tempted to keep the Fairy Dust, but I know I already have a cut of it, and this was in trade to keep this trade exercise going.

If you're interested in this item, here are rules:
♦ Leave your trade suggestion in the comments
♦ Make sure you leave your name and email address in the fields provided when you comment - because of the way the comments are structured it's not likely that you're going to get spammed, so it's safe. If you don't leave a way for me to contact you, I can't put you in the baseball hat for the random draw (and no leaving a blog address for me to follow the breadcrumbs and find you).
♦ I'll email *you* for address information and all that good stuff.
♦ The next trade goes up when both people have the items in hand.

When I get the next item, and the other person has this one, then the next trade will go up. Remember, don't trade anything that you don't already have in hand - it's being chronicled here, and I'll clearly talk about it if the trade goes south (like I did with the three clover cutters going astray).

Ok... so, let the offers begin!

Labels: