site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, May 11, 2007
8 Random Things... I Was Tagged...
...by Dana! Ok... here we go.

8 Random Things - The Rules
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1: I love popcorn. (That's the same as Dana, sorry, I stole it and it's true)
2: I really don't like my parents anymore. They were OK parents (OK as in they didn't eat their young, and I'm still alive), but they're really not people I would voluntarily want to know in my life.
3: Cookbooks are a weakness for me. Heck, books in general are a weakness.
4: I want another German Shepherd puppy in the worst way. (I miss Sasha and the desire for a puppy does come and go)
5: I do believe that there are alternate realities simultaneously occurring with the one we're presently conscious in.
6: I am a vidiot, and I don't care. I like television and movies.
7: I've thought about cutting my hair until it's pixie short. That's when I avoid the hair cutting places at all costs.
8: I lick my floss to thread my needles and I don't care what anyone thinks of that.

Ok... I'm tagging: Kari, Suz, Stasha, Margaret, Belinda, Dani, Melissa and Shannon! And I managed to not tag anyone Dana already tagged! Yay me!



Yes, there is a Yuku outage. I don't have any details about it as I wasn't expecting one until next week. Ezboards should not be affected as they are on a totally different system, so if you have one you visit, by all means...

If you want a quick place to visit and chat, there's always the TW Yahoo Group. If you go there and apply for membership, please remember to put your board username in the message (if your Yahoo username if different enough to cause confusion), otherwise you might not get approved (that is, if you're not already a member).

I do not have any details as to when the outage will be over, but clearly it will not be over by the time I finished reading the message.
It's fixed.