site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
It's Been Hectic...
...around the house and around my life. So I apologize for not having something for you readers yesterday, but I really don't have anything today either.

There were changes in my workplace again - one well respected individual was asked to leave, and another very much less respected individual was asked to leave. Both were in my realms, and I'll miss one but not the other. I feel bad for the other one, probably only because he's got a newborn, but that's about it.

And I found out yesterday that another long time co-worker from another department was let go on Friday. I feel bad about that too - I really liked her.

And I've had to move my office because where it is now is going to become an emergency exit, there's a Science fair project to deal with at home, and baseball practice.

The mission report is over, long over, and I'll share that story (with pictures!) much like I did last year. I just need the pictures so that I can fully write up the story, and share it with y'all.

So, it might be a little quiet here for a day or two, which really means check back tomorrow because I might have something or I might not. Heck, I don't even have a meme or two to fall back on....

....that'll make Friday's really interesting.