site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, March 02, 2007
It's Friday!
...and I got nothing.

No meme. No pithy anything fully written out to be able to post. Yesterday was my 8th anniversary of working at this place I work at, and while I have mixed feelings about it, very few people recognized the milestone.

No one at work noticed. But that's par for the course.

Sunday is my 12th wedding anniversary. I have no idea what we're up to, if anything. Of course I haven't asked either. And since DH reads this blog from time to time, that pretty much means we'll be discussing it at some point, assuming he reads this before Sunday.

We had our first baseball practice yesterday. One of the dads who coached last year is sitting on the sidelines and is perfectly happy to do so. The other dad that's co-coaching with DH (we have two assistant coaches and no head coach) seems pretty nice, but I think he was one of the coaches of the team last year that used to taunt the kids and stand in their way on the baseline and all sorts of other dirty tricks. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong about that though.

So, that's all from me for now. Have a great weekend...