site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, February 16, 2007
It's Friday... That Spells Meme Time...
...I found this in my travels once upon a time, and figured this is as good a place as any to post it. Apparently there's a quiz now to tell you how you will be defined in the dictionary.

Be afraid... be very afraid.


WhizGidget --

[adjective]:

Smells like teen spirit



There's something seriously wrong with that, so I tried my real first name:


Ann --

[noun]:

A person who is constantly high




Constantly high? Me? Oooohhhhh Kaaaaaay. So, for the trifecta, I used a nickname that DH sometimes uses on me:


Precious --

[noun]:

A human transformer (Robot in disguise)


'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Look at that... a robot. A Transformer. Well, while I understand the ability to morph into new roles quickly (like I have at all my jobs), I never really liked the Transformers....

...I think I need to stop doing definition memes now before they tell me I'm soylent green or something. Have a great weekend!