site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, July 21, 2006
The Reason I have a LiveJournal Name...

...is because they have some of the best quizzes *EVER*. Like this one seen on a friend's blog...

If You Ruled the Land . . . by wackyweasel
Your first name:
How you gained your rule:
Your title is:The Awesomest One
Your symbol is:a blue dragon - cool and slick, oh yeah, just like you
You rule from:a cloud castle - so fluffy . . .
At your side is:your trained cheetah, Speedy - go fetch me a soda!
Your enforcers, troops, and guards are all:ex-dancers who can still shake it at parties
Your most popular law is:"National Pajamas Day"
Your least popular law is:Banning of 'stupidity and laziness in the same person'
Your worst enemy is:your court jester's awful nun joke
Your popularity rating is:: 59%
Your chance of being overthrown is:: 29%
Quiz created with MemeGen!


I think I have a problem with my 'subjects' not liking that banning of stupidity and laziness in the same person. Stupid and Lazy should never co-exist in one body, as far as I'm concerned...

...no offense to those Al Bundy clones.