site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Happy Birthday DH!

...we now interrupt this irregularly scheduled silence to bring you the following...

Happy Birthday DH. Thank you for being so supportive throughout the year with all the changes that I've gone through in the workplace, and the changes we still face.

Thank you for being genuinely happy to see me when I walk in the door every day when I face so many people at work who usually aren't happy to see me.

Thank you for being a wonderful father to our little girls.

Thank you for showing me you love me... and occasionally saying it.

Thank you for reminding me to count my blessings because I usually forget those blessings exist.

Thank you for being a good friend to my friends and your friends. Especially when they're really in dire need of support during trying times.

Thank you for helping me cry my way past Sasha... and letting me continue to cry randomly over her when I do.

Thank you for being a cuddly tiger and a fiery dragon while still being a knight in shining armor arriving in a not so shiny 20 year old grey pickup truck.

Thank you for being you. I couldn't ask for more than that.

A most Happy Birthday To You.

-Me-