site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, January 30, 2006
Back From Sundance...

...which really was more like Snowdance for all the fluffy cold stuff that was falling from the sky.

And I loved every second of it. I've got lots of things to say, if I can untangle them all in my brain, but I also have lots of work to do, and email to sort through, and don't have time for an entry beyond this today.

Highlights for the week (assuming I can get through everything):
Shopping with Stasha
Seeing a couple of absolutely amazing movies that I'll have to gush on about and deconstruct one of them because of all the layers it had
Eating Mexican food in Park City (don't)
Being two hours late for dinner with the boss and various other travel adventures

So, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a trip diary...