site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
An Interactive Meme....

...because I don't have anything better to talk about today, and considering that I won't be posting tomorrow or Friday, this gives y'all something to do:

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often (or ever, for that matter), please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME.

It can be anything you want--good or bad--but it has to be totally fake.


I saw this on Prinn's blog who saw it on Kirsten's blog, and I've seen it before elsewhere, but I don't think I was ever tagged by anyone for it, and they claim that everyone has already been tagged.

I guess that says I'm not part of the in-crowd anymore! Kidding... no such thing, silly people. Ok... start imaginating!