site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I've got my own Personal Hell!

... No, that's not to say that I'm evil incarnate. You, too, can have your very own Circles of Hell. Thanks to W with that gnome in her head for putting this on her blog for me to steal.

Ok, she didn't put it there specifically for me to steal, but she wouldn't have put it there unless she wanted to share it with the world, right?

Militant Vegans, Scientologists
Circle I Limbo

General asshats
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

PETA Members
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle IV Rolling Weights

The New York Yankees, Oakland Raider Fans
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Republicans
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Qusay Hussein, Uday Hussein
Circle VII Burning Sands

Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

George Bush
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell




Actually, my own personal hell is happening right now, as I sit here with a sore bottom and hips from chasing errant baseballs in the park on Sunday with my almost 10 year old, and a slightly sore shoulder from the same. Now, since I've been moving slowly, I put myself in a nice and comfortable position when I fell asleep, but apparently I was tossing and turned and have managed to strain something on the left side of my rib cage. I am clearly not a happy camper today, so this entry just seemed appropriate.

I'll be happier tomorrow. I promise. Well, actually I'll be happier after I grab some ibuprofin with my tea...

...maybe.