site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, December 13, 2004
It's the Monday Memes...

...First off, Sunday Brunch

"Where does the violet tint end and the orange tint begins? Distinctly we see the difference of the colors, but where exactly does the one first blending enter into the other. So with sanity and insanity." -Herman Melville

1) What is your favorite color?

Ooo, favorite color. That's always a hard one, but I think it has to be a nice purply-blue tone. That's what I've always been drawn to. There's really no color that I don't like, other than really orangey oranges and certain tones of brown.

2) What colors are your cars?

All of them? Well, a dark beigey champange, dark gray, silver, white, white, and a lovely metallic teal color that's hard to describe - it's not quite teal, not quite anything else. Really quite striking.

And no, that's not one car painted multiple colors.

3) What color are your eyes?

Brown, but not a really dark brown. They're actually sort of medium with some lovely gold in them.

4) What color do you like to wear most often?

Black, white, blue (jeans), red... I really don't have a preference, as it just has to be comfortable.

5) Name your favorite possession of each color of the rainbow: (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple)

Red - My Saint Mary's sweatshirt
Orange - I don't have anything favorite that is this color, other than a box of clemintines that are sitting on my kitchen counter
Yellow - My Life is Good t-shirt.
Green - Pooh Bear sweatshirt
Blue - the Chicago fleece half zip I'm wearing
Indigo - well, hrm. I don't think I own anything indigo except some specialty flosses.
Purple - lots and lots of things...



...and the Stitcher's Question of the Week:

Obligation Stitching: Yes? No? Maybe?

I hate obligation stitching. The only obligation stitching I willingly take on is the occasional model job for a certain dragon designer. I've done baby pieces, and other things, and I'm going to do another wedding piece I think, but I'd rather stitch for me.

I don't count Round Robins as obligation stitching necessarily, and no one can ever volunteer me to stitch anything for them. Nor have I been pressured by a relative to stitch anything for them except for DH - I did Teresa Wentzler's 'Castle' for him.



Well, that's it for now... have a great week, and I'll see you here tomorrow.