site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, October 18, 2004
Monday's Memes...

...Today it's only the Sunday Brunch. Stitcher's Question of the Week is taking a week off. Betcha next week's is extra thought provoking.

1) What size is your bed?

We have a full size bed - I'd prefer a Queen (just that little bit more room), but since DH and I aren't monstrously huge, we do ok with the size that we have. Of course, there are those nights where one of us is flipping over and all around the bed, stealing blankets and taking over the middle of bed, which would leave the other hanging off the edge, or not sleeping very well...

2) Do you prefer fabric sofas or leather sofas? What do you have?

I prefer fabric sofas, and that's what I have in the house.

3) What wood stain color is your favorite? (Pine, walnut, cherry, etc.)

Natural. A good blond maple, or a light oak.

4) What piece of furniture is at the top of your wish list right now?

Um, besides the stash cabinet that I designed almost two years ago and that DH hasn't built yet? I'd have to say it's either a new couch, or a Queen sized mattress.

5) Do you have a piece of furniture in your home that doesn’t seem to fit but that you can’t bear to part with?

Nope.


Yup, that's it today - I'm a little short on words. I'm saving the words for tomorrow.