site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, October 07, 2004
Getting to know me...

...I picked this up off the Caffeinated One's blog. I didn't answer a couple of questions though (I was evasive) because there's some information here that could send a few people digging for identity theft info, and I really didn't want that to happen, so you're going to have to live without knowing a few details.

Enjoy!


1). What time do you get up?
5:05 am

2.) If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
If Gil Grissom really existed, I’d want to eat lunch with him.

3.) Gold/silver?
I like them both, but I’ve been on a silver kick lately.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I'm sad to say it was 'Princess Diaries 2' with A & B. DH and I were going to go see 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow', but we were never able to work that one out.

5. What is your favorite tv show?
I have so many that I love, but currently I'd have to say it's CSI (the original)

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Breakfast, what’s that? Does green tea count?

7). Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Oh, you really don’t want to know that because I’d be asking them all sorts of rude questions.

8). What/Who inspires you?
My kids.

9). What is your middle name?
Well, it starts with an 'M'...

10). Beach, City or Country?
City. Definitely.

11.) Favorite ice cream?
Currently it’s Coney Island Waffle Cone – in fact, it’s been that for awhile now.

12). Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
You forgot to mention parmesan cheese.

13). Favorite color?
Purply-blue.

14). What kind of car do you drive?
Jeep Grand Cherokee and Subaru Outback

15). Favorite sandwich?
BBQ Beef, or a good roasted chicken with bell peppers and onions.

16). What characteristic do you despise?
Of my own, or someone else’s? I dislike seeing absolute arrogance in someone, or seeing complete and utter closed-mindedness. Or revisionist liars - you know those folks that will say something serious with no indication of being anything but serious, and then when you react to it (because it is something very serious, they say that they were joking and are insulted that you took them seriously. I totally HATE that.

17). Favorite flowers?
Anything that doesn’t make me sneeze for hours. Roses work.

18). What is your dream vacation?
Oh, there are so many… Fiji, Scotland, New Zealand… staying home and stitching with nobody else around…

19). What color is your bathroom?
White with champagne carpeting.

20). Favorite brand of clothing?
It has to be Levi’s.

21). Where would you retire?
I’ve always said Oregon would be a good place to go, but there’s also owning my own island somewhere warm and semi-tropical.

22). Favorite day of the week?
Thursdays are good… Fridays are better.

23). What did you do for your last birthday?
I missed a cooking class, took a nap, spent a couple of hours on the phone with SasyDragon, played GameBoy, stitched, and went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory.

24). Where were you born?
Somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area.

25). Favorite sport to watch?
Baseball in person, hockey on television.

28) Which detergent do you use?
For clothes or dishes?
Dishes: Cascade
Clothes: Whatever I can find that’s perfume free and not a gel/liquid.

29.) Coke or Pepsi?
You folks are going to shoot me – personally I have no preference because I think they’re just about the same – except Pepsi tastes a little sharper, where Coke is sweeter. *shrug* I like them both.

30) Are you a morning person or a night owl?!
Depends on the day.

31) What is your shoe size?
Size 9. Skis for feet, as my dearest darling mother used to say.
Yes, I was being sarcastic there on the description of my mother.

32). Do you have any pets?
The Sasha-doggie and some fish. Do stray spiders that won’t leave my house count too?

33) Your favorite season?
Late Winter/Early Spring.

34). What time is it?
At the time of this writing, 2:05pm on Wednesday.

35. Name as it appears on your birth certificate.
Nuh-uh, you're not getting that information.

36) Nickname?
Precious – but only DH calls me that, and has for 13 years. And no, it didn’t come about because he’s a Tolkien fan either.
Lots of folks call me WG or Whiz… a scant few can get away with calling me ‘Annie’

37) Number of candles on your last birthday cake?
I didn’t have a cake… I had a cheesecake slice. And there was one candle on it. There should have been 32 more, but I think that would have melted the cheesecake.

38) Kids?
Two very interesting and diverse daughters.

39) Hair colour?
Dark brown with chestnut highlights (if I’ve seen the sun for awhile)

40) Tattoos?
None. Nada. Zero. Zip.

41) Eyes?
Brown. Most definitely.

42) How much do you love your job?
There’s good days, there’s bad days… lots more good ones though than bad. I like my job – the one that I go to an office for. Then there’s the job of Mom… *that* is the job I love.

43) Favorite foods?
Lasagna. French Fries. Cheesy Poofs. (Now you know why I visit the gym 4 times a week.)

44) Been to Africa?
Nope.

45) Been toileting papering?
Um...the last time I was… 19. The only toilet papering I do now is my own bottom.

46) Have you ever been in love?
Of course. And I most definitely still am.

47) Been in a car accident?
Unfortunately, yes.

48) Croutons or bacon bits?
Hate croutons most of the time. Don’t like bacon bits most of the time – perfect waste of a good piece of bacon.

49) Favorite saying or phrase?
"Cute but Pyscho – it all evens out” – Happy Bunny.
”Minds are for People who Think” – unknown, but that was a very astute observation.

50) Favorite restaurant?
Well, there was that little place on the isle of Qamea, but I only loved them for the chilied crab they made. And Qamea is a little far to go for dinner, so I’ll have to say it’s either Tsing Tao or the old Guiseppe’s (which is now A Bellagio).

51) Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Good fresh orange juice.

52) How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once. But it wasn't my fault - after all, if your instructor from hell makes you do a three point turn in a street where there's cars parked on both sides, and the street is only about 8 inches wider than the full length of your car, how are you supposed to do a perfect three point turn? There's no way - I tried it several times after the test, because I was so torqued about it.

54) Do you sing in the shower?
Oh yeah, but only when the spirit moves me and I know there isn’t anyone in the bedroom to listen to me.

55) At which store would you like to max your credit card?
Oooo. Would I have to pay it off too?

56) What do you do most when you are bored?
Surf the web, sleep, read.

57) Bedtime?
Yes, I have a bedtime – my kids do too. I usually go to bed at some point after they do. Bedtime is usually around 10 pm for me.

58) Glass half empty or half full?
Neither and Both - Either way, it’s the same amount of water.

59) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
There are so many places in the world that I’ve not seen yet, that I can’t pick one yet.

60) What is your most annoying habit?
Using ellipses according to one person…
Probably slouching.

61) When was your last true vacation?
You mean one where I actually went somewhere? That would have been this past August going to Vegas and Disneyland.

62) Time you finished this email?
2:19 pm (still Wednesday)