site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, June 21, 2004
We now interrupt your regularly scheduled blog...

...to report that someone has let me know that they received a pop-up request to download something from this site.

We here at WhizGidget Wonders... ok, there's just one person, and that would be me, but it doesn't sound as official if I say "Me here at WhizGid-" Oh, you get the idea.

I don't have anything that should request a download from anyone for any reason from this site, other than maybe a cookie request from blogpatrol (which tracks my site stats). If you receive any download requests from this site, please do let me know.

Thank you, and we return you to your regularly scheduled blog, The Stitcher's Five, as seen directly below this post.

~WhizGidget~ (who is currently wondering what it was that was attempting to download)