site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, June 18, 2004
It's Friday... therefore, the Friday Five.

... yes, folks, the Five is back. New location... check it out on the left hand side over there, under 'Places to Wander'

...and now, for the first time in a long time... the Friday Five!



1. What is the creepiest everyday object you know?
Creepiest everyday object... that I use? Don't have one. Creepiest that is in my life? That would be the talking Austin Powers cutout that we have at work, that's wearing a Darth Vader mask. It turns itself on at random times and speaks - when you hear that at 5:30 in the morning, it sets you on edge a little.

2. What's the most useful everyday item?
I think the most useful thing I own would have to be my computer. It allows me to communicate with people far away, play games (with and without my kids), watch movies, do my job (crunching massive amounts of numbers without needing to pick up a pencil and ledger), and multitudes of other things.

3. What's the most useless everday item?
I think the most useless thing I own would be one of the toys that sits in my office - they're designed to be useless however. Then again, they make me smile, so maybe they're not that useless after all.

4. If the power was out for 24 hours, what would you do?
Ooo. Considering I just went through a power outage here in the office that kept me away from the computer for an hour... well, it would depend on where I was, but then if the power was expected to be out for a day from my office, I simply would go back home. I'd stitch while it was still light out, I suppose. And read and play games with the kids. When dark falls, it would either be talking and telling made-up stories to the kids, or simply going to sleep.

5. If you had to have one item you use everyday surgically attached to you, what would it be, and why?
I hate the idea of surgery, so I couldn't tell you. I don't think that there's anything that I would want surgically attached to me for any reason. That includes my cell phone and my stitching scissors.



Well, that's the Five for this week. I hope y'all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend.