site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, June 17, 2004
How to make me...

... both versions. *Thanks to Annette for posting this one on her blog - she's the first place I saw it at before it started popping up everywhere else* I have to say that both versions are accurate for me as well. Oh waiter! All this cocktail mixing has made me thirsty... mudslide, please!

There's the original version (with my real name):


How to make a Ann
Ingredients:

3 parts pride

1 part courage

5 parts energy
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of wisdom


And then there's the WhizGidget version...


How to make a WhizGidget
Ingredients:

1 part pride

3 parts ambition

3 parts leadership
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add curiosity to taste! Do not overindulge!


For those who want to try it themselves: Personality cocktail