site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Random Rambles...

...Just a few more of those wonderful things that I can't flesh out more than a quick statement on.



Burger King.
Grilled Salads.
Grilled Chicken Garden Salad.
Sweet Onion Vinegrette, leave off the croutons.

*THAT* was a good salad.



Fact to take note of: One of the earliest adding machines could add, but not subtract, and it produced large errors when used by an untrained individual.

I know individuals who still can't add and subtract with the use of a calculator, multiple spreadsheet programs and their fingers and toes. Maybe they shouldn't have been business majors.



My parents were evil keeping me from ever trying bleu cheese growing up, and I never ordered it because they both said it was crap.

Then I got it on a salad a few weekends ago when I wasn't expecting it. YUM.



Did you know that if you left pineapple to sit for a long enough amount of time in your pantry that the acid would eat off the zinc on the inside of the can?

We found this out when we opened a can that was 5 years past it's Use By date.

Don't ask.



Did you know that Neil Young (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, as well as his solo efforts) and Rick James ('Superfreak') were actually in the same band in the '60s? The Mynah Birds was what it was called. They recorded one album for Motown that was never released.

No surprise there.



Well, that's all the rambling I have for the moment...